The 32nd Annual Buffalo Irish Festival will be held at the historic CANALSIDE, August 23-25 in Downtown Buffalo. The annual cultural festival features Irish music, dance, food and beverages.
This year’s festival will be back downtown this year at CANALSIDE and will feature three stages of continuous Irish entertainment from the U.S., Canada and Ireland.
The festival will also include:
• A kick-off parade featuring flags from the 32 counties in Ireland around Niagara Square.
• Traditional Irish music, folk music, step and set-dancing
• An original historic theater production from O’Connell & Company
• Genealogy experts
• Exclusively Irish goods and crafts from nearly 30 individual vendors
• Irish authors and book signings
• Traditional Irish foods and beverages
Friday, August 23 --- 5pm-11pm
Saturday, August 24 --- Noon-11pm
Sunday, August 25 --- Noon-9pm
Admission: $10 adults, $8 children 4-12 and seniors (children under 4 are free). Admission prices are subject to change...
Presale tickets will be available at the Shannon Pub, Buffalo Brew Pub, Darcy McGee’s and Tara Gift Shoppe, as well as all Wegman's stores.